Please select the cloth of your choice.
* If you would like the cloth is not in our shop,Please enter your request in the message.
I will look for in our shop.
Click here for how to measure the size
Can you please check the following use Policy and conditions.
- The purpose of the acquisition of your information
- Dahlianty is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the Site and is responsible for all personal data collected. All personal data collected will be used and processed fairly and lawfully while in our possession or custody.
- How Your Information May Be Shared
- We never sell or rent your personal information. Dahlianty may release personal information under the following circumstances.
・Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
・Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
・To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
・Dahlianty will request for your email address and other particulars in order to process your registration. This is necessary for users to access the Site fully and carry out transactions via dahlia.
We will also collect personal information when you choose to use other features of the Site, such as interact on forums, post comments, conduct a transaction or participate in a poll or survey. You are not required to submit any information to us, however this may limit your use of some of the Site features and services.
In addition, we automatically track certain information about you based on your usage of the Site. We will use session cookies, web beacons and other technologies to gather information about your navigational patterns through the Site. You may choose to block or disable cookies at any time through your browsers; however this may prevent you from accessing certain functions of the Site.
- Membership Registration
- Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
- Transactions are processed via an industry standard secure https connection using Comodo SSL as a third party paypal. This means that you can be assured that your sensitive data such as credit card numbers will remain confidential because all information is encrypted.
- Membership Removal
- If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page.
- Return And Exchange
Convenience of the customer (mistake with your order, do not like) returned or exchanged after the commodity is sent out with are not accepted.
In addition, the products are subject to expiration can be stored at the shipping company.
Cancellation by the deadline and storage convenience of customers after the commodity is sent out If you are not receive the goods, the goods will pull back to us, you will be charged the commodity price and shipping.
For inquiries about goods after arrival, please within 7 days after delivery.
The quality of the product and packaging Although every effort has been made, when there is inconvenience the event, please contact us by email within seven days after the commodity arrives this time slot.
- Delivery area
- I can be limited to countries JP POST delivery.
- Updates to our information practices